Sabbatical.

Thomas Schiff TSCHIFF at SFMAIL.DENTAL.UOP.EDU
Thu Apr 27 09:19:28 PDT 2000

Thanks. You are truly a friend

>>> Byron Benson <BBenson at TAMBCD.EDU> 04/27 6:48 AM >>>
Tom:

I hope you enjoy your sabbatical back home in Hungary.  I'm sure this an
exciting adventure that is also professionally rewarding.  Have a great
time.

Pete
Byron W. (Pete) Benson, D.D.S., M.S.
President, American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Baylor College of Dentistry / TAMUSHSC
3302 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246
Telephone: (214) 828-8393