How many retakes are too many?

dlwallace devery at PACBELL.NET
Tue Apr 25 13:23:43 PDT 2000

Dear Sharon, My first question is why are the retakes, moved film, young child,
unerupted tooth, etc? I have been taking dental x-rays for well over thirty
years and some days I am amazed at how many lateral cephalometrics I have to
take over. I have a dental x-ray lab in CA. and work primarily with children. I
also worked at UCSF and know that working with non-english speaking people was
difficult. So back to my first inquiry... why? then go from there. devery