No subject

Axel Ruprecht ruprecht at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Fri Apr 7 13:49:19 PDT 2000

Tom et al.

No. We currently have 1, moi. I lecture to Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors,
Seniors, at various times to almost all specialty and adv. ed. students,
medical radiology residents, and give lectures in gross anatomy. I am
course director for the advanced education in OM radiology, have weekly
seminars with the OMP and OMR residents. I should think that having 2
radiologists would keep both excessively busy.

Rgds
Axel

e-mail:axel-ruprecht at uiowa.edu

mail: University of Iowa - DSB