No subject

Axel Ruprecht ruprecht at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Fri Apr 7 12:45:31 PDT 2000

May I draw your attention to the following position available in our
department. I am hoping that the position will be filled by an oral and
maxillofacial radiologist.

Rgds
Axel

Department of Oral Pathology, Radiology and Medicine

The University of Iowa College of Dentistry is conducting a search to fill
a full time faculty position in the Department of Oral Pathology, Radiology
and Medicine.
Major responsibilities include teaching predoctoral and postdoctoral
students in didactic and clinical setting, intramural practice and
research. Applicant must have a
D.D.S./D/M.D degree. Formal advanced education in a diagnostic science is
desirable. The position is available July 1, 2000; screening will begin
immediately.
Academic rank, track (clinical or tenure), and salary commensurate with
education and experience. Submit C.V. and three letters of recommendation
to Search Chair
Dr. Steven Vincent, Department of Oral Pathology, Radiology and Medicine,
College of Dentistry, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242. The
University of
Iowa is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer; women and
minorities are encouraged to apply. 3/31/2000
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Axel Ruprecht D.D.S., M.Sc.D., F.R.C.D.(C)
Professor and Director
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
College of Dentistry

Professor of Radiology