FW: Stepwedge (fwd)

Timo Luostarinen timoluo at ICENET.FI
Sun Apr 2 00:28:16 PST 2000

Dear oradlisters,

About the device Dr. Jaakko Peltola told. There is more information on the
web site of The Finnish Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, STUK
Laippatie 4, FIN-00880 Helsinki, Finland
Mail address: P.O.Box 14, FIN-00881 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. int'l: +358-9-759 881
Fax int'l: +358-9-759 88 500

Unfortunately the information page about the phantom is in finnish only

http://www.stuk.fi/mittauspalvelut/hammasrontgen_tilaus.html but you can see
the image of the test object.

Best wishes
Timo Luostarinen