[Lambdaalumninews] test at 2:21pm

Bourdon, Tom tombourdon at saonet.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 19 14:22:08 PST 2006

What I want:

*	Only I (moderator) can send emails, to keep them at absolute
*	Listmembers names are not shown
*	If someone replies, only I get it
*	I can just add them, they don't have to agree (moving over from
Yahoo listserv)
*	They do not need a password, they just automatically start
getting emails (under Add a Member to your list, it says: If you would
like to send a welcome message to the new members then make sure that
the "yes" button is checked. This will send the new members their
password and list configuration instructions.)
*	The only option they will have is to get off list
*	Can I send photos, or is it text only?
*	Is there a limit to # of members on list?

Sorry, messages are only sent to this listserv by the LGBT Center

Your message will not be sent.  Please contact
tombourdon at saonet.ucla.edu if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Tom Bourdon

Assistant Director

UCLA Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender Campus Resource Center