[Hum_Calendar_Events] Reminder: Home Computer Support Clinic - October 31, 2008

CDH Help Desk hcf at humnet.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 29 13:41:01 PDT 2008

Dear Humanities faculty, staff, and graduate students,

We will be conducting our Home Computer Support Clinic Friday, October
31, 2008 from 1:00pm to 4:30pm in 1020 Public Affairs Building.  If you
are a graduate student, staff or faculty member of any of the Humanities
departments and would like to bring your computer to CDH for diagnosis
and/or repair, please sign up for an appointment by filling out the
online form at:
http://www.cdh.ucla.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=171&It
emid=93 (if link is unusable, go to: www.cdh.ucla.edu and click the home
clinic tab)

Please note that under our hardware support policy, we no longer service
computers that are older than 5 years and can only provide "limited"
support for computers not on our supported hardware list. It is
important that you understand the difference between "full" support and
"limited" support, so please visit
http://admin.cdh.ucla.edu/hardware.php for a detailed description.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our Home Computer Support
Clinic.

CDH Service Desk

***************************************

UCLA Center for Digital Humanities

1020 Public Affairs Building

(310) 206-1414

cdh at humnet.ucla.edu

http://www.cdh.ucla.edu <http://www.cdh.ucla.edu/>

Phone/Email Support:  Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm

Walk-in Support:  Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Please direct comments about CDH emails to the Head of Client
Operations, Stacey Rosborough (stacey at humnet.ucla.edu)
<BLOCKED::mailto:stacey at humnet.ucla.edu)> .