[Hum_Calendar_Events] Humnet maintenance - Thursday, May 24, 2007

CDH Help Desk hcf at humnet.ucla.edu
Tue May 22 07:52:46 PDT 2007

Dear Humanities faculty, staff and students:

CDH Network Services will be performing network maintenance Thursday May
24, 2007 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm.

Please note that network connectivity to all HUMNET servers (including
Ecampus, Email and FTP) and to the UCLA campus backbone may be
intermittent during this time.

As with all network maintenance, computers and printers may need to be
restarted to re-establish connections with the file servers.  As a
precautionary measure, we recommend that you log off the network and
power down your systems during network maintenance, although it is not
strictly mandatory.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. If you have any
questions or concerns, please call the CDH Help Desk at x61414.

CDH help desk at x61414.

**********************************
UCLA Center for Digital Humanities
1020 Public Policy Building
CDH at humnet.ucla.edu
 (310) 206-1414
www.cdh.ucla.edu
***********************************
CDH Help Desk Hours of Operation
Phone/Email Support:  Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Walk-in Support: Monday through Friday 10:000 am to 4:00 pm
Please let us know if you have any questions about this response or
announcement.  We typically are able to respond to phone inquiries
within 2 hours, and email questions or requests within one business day.
Comments about CDH email responses should be directed to the User
Services Manager, Stacey Rosborough < <mailto:stacey at humnet.ucla.edu)>
mailto:stacey at humnet.ucla.edu)>.