[EnviSci] Summer Internships with Green For All

Dieckmann, Royce rdieckmann at ioe.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 14 15:35:39 PDT 2010

Green For All is looking for a dynamic summer intern to work with us in the effort to retain and strengthen AB32, the California Climate Change law.  The intern will help our Chief Strategist of State and Local Initiatives with research surrounding AB32, in our efforts to support equity provisions and build job quality standards. The intern may also be asked to research issues surrounding the California Public Utilities Commission $3.1 billion energy efficiency program. The candidate will also provide research around Green For All policy initiatives in other key states that we support.

Green For All is a national organization dedicated to improving the lives of all Americans through a clean energy economy.  We work in collaboration with business, government, labor, and grassroots communities to create and implement programs that increase quality jobs and opportunities in green industry - all while holding the most vulnerable people at the center of our agenda.

Start Date: July 5, 2010
End Date: August 13, 2010
Location: Green For All, downtown Los Angeles
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours per week
This is an unpaid internship
Contact: Shamar Bibbins, (213) 612-4545 or shamar at greenforall.org<mailto:shamar at greenforall.org>