Understanding the ACA Arguments

Steven Jamar stevenjamar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:28:52 PDT 2012

state level no-fault car insurance
state level mandatory car insurance
unemployment comp
workers comp.

all distinguishable, but all parallel.

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Associate Director, Institute for Intellectual Property and Social Justice http://iipsj.org

"God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."

Reinhold Neibuhr 1943