Understanding the ACA Arguments

Michael Masinter masinter at nova.edu
Wed Mar 21 12:36:54 PDT 2012

I like Mark's suggested resolution; the Court could cite Juliet's much
quoted words from Romeo and Juliet, Act II, scene II.

Michael R. Masinter                      3305 College Avenue
Professor of Law                         Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Nova Southeastern University             954.262.6151 (voice)
masinter at nova.edu                        954.262.3835 (fax)