Stevens on Colbert Report

Chambers, Hank hchamber at richmond.edu
Sat Jan 21 13:11:23 PST 2012

The ex-Justice is selling a book.  He did an "interview" on the Colbert Report that might not have been quite what he expected.  I am not sure how the interview demeans the Court in any serious fashion.

Some of the snarkiness that finds its way into actual court opinions arguably demeans the Court more than anything Stevens did by appearing on the Colbert Report.

-Hank

Henry L. Chambers, Jr.
Professor of Law
University of Richmond School of Law