Edited Version of 11th Circuit's Decision in Healthcare Case

Clayton, Cornell William cwclayton at wsu.edu
Mon Jan 9 13:55:53 PST 2012

Does anyone know how quickly the Court plans to release tapes of the oral arguments in the ACA case?  Will they be available the same days as the arguments?

Cornell

Cornell W. Clayton
Director, Thomas S. Foley Institute
C.O. Johnson Distinguished Professor of Political Science
Washington State University