Church-state

Steven Jamar stevenjamar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:15:41 PST 2012

Yes.  Well how does one count it?  Cases?  Impact cases?  Or church
doctrine?  On impact cases surely the JWs come out looming large.  On cases
generally, I would think a large religion like Baptists or Catholics would
be large.  On doctrine, the UUs explicitly profess freedom of religion and
conscience as one of their tenets along with democratic process and
inherent human worth.

So, we do have a measuring stick problem.  Fun to think about nonetheless
as I avoid real work.

--
Prof. Steven Jamar
Howard University School of Law