Catholics' Approval of Obama Little Changed

Richard Dougherty doughr at udallas.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:40:22 PST 2012

Not that it matters for what the Catholic Church teaches, but I have always
wondered about the 98% figure.  I will also admit the chart is too blurry
for me to read.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/have-98-percent-of-catholic-women-used-contraceptives-not-quite/2012/02/14/gIQAZszTDR_blog.html
Richard Dougherty