When's it Coming?

Ilya Somin isomin at gmu.edu
Fri Aug 12 13:47:03 PDT 2011

Yes, the plaintiffs filed a cert. petition some time ago.

Ilya Somin
Associate Professor of Law
Editor, Supreme Court Economic Review
George Mason University School of Law
3301 Fairfax Dr.
Arlington, VA 22201
ph: 703-993-8069
fax: 703-993-8124
e-mail: isomin at gmu.edu
Website: http://mason.gmu.edu/~isomin/
SSRN Page: http://ssrn.com/author=333339

Has a cert petition even been filed in the Sixth Circuit case? A suggestion
of rehearing en banc?

Douglas Laycock

Robert E. Scott Distinguished Professor of Law

University of Virginia Law School

580 Massie Road

Charlottesville, VA  22903

     434-243-8546