When's it Coming?

Jonathan Adler jha5 at case.edu
Fri Aug 12 12:47:38 PDT 2011

The proper timing will depend on many factors, including whether the federal
government files a petition for rehearing en banc.  If such a petition is
filed, it could delay Supreme Court review for some time.

JHA

------
Jonathan H. Adler
Professor of Law
Director, Center for Business Law & Regulation
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
11075 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
ph) 216-368-2535
fax) 216-368-2086