The Conservative Four

rkessler at sulross.edu rkessler at sulross.edu
Wed Mar 24 06:56:56 PDT 2010

Back to the Lochner era? Get real!  The very remote possibility of a
conservative Court striking down the new health care bill is turning a lot
of people into chicken littles. I don't have time to even start
distinguishing the two cases and eras.
Ray Kessler
Prof. of Criminal Justice
Sul Ross State University