Health Care Question

Nelson Lund nlund at gmu.edu
Mon Mar 22 12:38:16 PDT 2010

Presumably, then, rioting in the streets should also be an appropriate
response if the Court does /not/ do that? Or should one's view of the
propriety of rioting in the streets differ depending on whether one
agrees with the legal merits of the Court's decisions? Or on one's views
of the merits of the legislation at issue? Or one's views of what is
"transcendentally important"? Or on whether the decision was made by
Republican judges?

Nelson Lund
George Mason