Online repository of edited constitutional cases

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at gsu.edu
Tue Jan 5 08:18:44 PST 2010

Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce the availability of my online repository of
edited constitutional cases, suitable for use in the basic
constitutional law courses.  I  am grateful to CALI for its
willingness to host the repository as part of the Legal Education
Commons.  You'll find a Table of Cases at

http://www.cali.org/wiseman/index.cgi

Feedback and suggestions for inclusion are welcome.

I shall be at the CALI booth at the AALS meeting at 11am on Friday, to
talk about and demonstrate the features of the edited cases, so please
drop by if you're able.

Patrick
--
Patrick Wiseman