Robert Lipkin

Finkelman, Paul <paul.finkelman@albanylaw.edu> Paul.Finkelman at albanylaw.edu
Sat Feb 20 17:25:39 PST 2010

We will all miss Bobby's questions and comments on so many issues.  If a list serve were an institution, we would name a lecture or a chair for Bobby.

Paul Finkelman, Ph.D.
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

518-445-3386 (p)