Guns and ... Slaughter-House?!?

Sanford Levinson SLevinson at law.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 9 13:51:05 PST 2010

I don't mean to pick on Prof. Green, but I'm not sure this is true, either.  I think there's some empirical research that shows that contemporary justices are ever less likely to cite law reviews or, even more to the point, genuinely discuss any argument (and nuance) that might be present in a law review article.  Perhaps I am wrong, though...

sandy