Death and faith (was RE: Memorial Wins 5-4)

Michael R. Masinter masinter at nova.edu
Thu Apr 29 18:47:58 PDT 2010

I think Professor Maltz already answered Professor Lichtman's question.

Perhaps anticipating the question, Professor Maltz wrote:

> Really?  Anyone want to lay odds on whether Herman Hoops was really
> a Buddhist?

There's not much room left for rational discussion in the face of the
suggestion that a U.S. citizen who professes a faith other than
Christianity is lying.

Michael R. Masinter                      3305 College Avenue
Professor of Law                         Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Nova Southeastern University             954.262.6151 (voice)
masinter at nova.edu                        954.262.3835 (fax)