wow...well how old is he? is there a reason that this country, as averse to china which is doing much better than us

Steven Jamar stevenjamar at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:02:58 PDT 2009

Tribe is 68.
"Age brings wisdom, or age shows up alone. You never know." (anonymous)

That observation to one side, perhaps "too old" in the U.S. Supreme Court
sweepstakes, means someone who has a good chance of being replaced by a
president from the  opposing party in the next two election cycles.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven Jamar
Howard University School of Law