Fwd: Re: Student voter registration

Johnson Jr., Paul C. - OALJ JohnsonJr.Paul at dol.gov
Fri Oct 31 11:13:26 PDT 2008

Perhaps people are confusing "indefinitely" with "permanently."  An
intention to remain "indefinitely" means only that there is no present
intent to leave at a time certain.  Those who spend their lives moving
every couple of years - even those in the military - do not necessarily
intend to leave when they first arrive at a new location, even if it's
likely that they will leave at some time in the future.

Paul Johnson