Book about the making of the U.S. Constitution suitable for intelligent nonlawyers

Robert Sheridan rs at robertsheridan.com
Wed Apr 16 08:51:54 PDT 2008

This thread points out the whole problem with Temple America:  There's
no single reliable catechism, apart from the Text itself, and Lord
knows there's precious little agreement about that.

Back to the drawing boards...where today's assignment is to ponder the
question:  If there's one book about Conlaw that I'd like to write
before I cash in, it's going to be about what?

It might be to answer the question posed in the caption, above.

rs
sfls