Texts on Constitutionalism & Terrorism

Gordon Silverstein gsilver at berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 8 17:48:53 PDT 2007

And if I might be so bold as to engage in shameless-self-promotion, I think
my own book -- IMBALANCE OF POWERS: CONSTITUTIONAL INTERPRETATION AND THE
MAKING OF AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY (Oxford Univ Press)  still holds up quite
well, particularly since it widens the focus to constitutional
interpretation, separation of powers and foreign policy ...

- Gordon Silverstein

  _____