Symposium Issue for New Law Review

Paul Finkelman pfink at albanylaw.edu
Fri Jul 13 22:53:04 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues:

Albany Law School has just launched a new scholarly publication - The
Albany Government Law Review.    Associate Dean Patricia Salkin and I
are serving as faculty advisors for this student edited publication.

Our first issue will feature a collection of invited academic articles
on campaign finance issues.   We have received commitments for a series
of articles and are looking to make sure that we haven't overlooked
anyone with current research interests in this area.

We are looking for manuscripts to be submitted in 2 to 3 months.  If
this is something of interest, please reply to our student editor:
MMazza at albanylaw.edu

You can also contact me directly with questions about the review.

Albany Law School is planning a significant launch of the inaugural
publication and we expect your contribution would receive a lot of
attention.  This will be a written symposium, rather than a live one,
but we will still be able to provide a small honorarium for articles
published in the issue.

Yours,

Paul Finkelman

Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
     and Public Policy
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, New York   12208-3494