help with presidential power cases

Harry Pohlman pohlman at dickinson.edu
Tue Jul 10 14:56:57 PDT 2007

shameless plug:  Rowman and Littlefield is publishing my TERRORISM
AND THE CONSTITUTION: THE POST 9/11 CASES.  it should be out in
October.  book covers five major cases: FISA, Hamdi, Rasul,
Moussaoui, and Hamdan.  my colleague,  Andy Rudalevige, has covered
some of this ground with a different approach in his NEW IMPERIAL
PRESIDENCY (Michigan).

Harry Pohlman