Definitions of Judicial Independence

Bandes, Susan SBANDES at depaul.edu
Fri Feb 23 12:49:07 PST 2007

Bobby--

You might also find useful the papers from an excellent symposium Case Western Reserve Law School held last winter. The papers are in Volume 56 No. 4 of their law review, which is just out. The symposium is entitled "Judicial Independence and Judicial Accountability: Searching for the Right Balance," and includes papers by Charles Geyh, Bill Marshall, Mark Tushnet, Jonathan Entin & Erik Jensen, Mark C. Miller, Robert Strassfeld, Lisa Kloppenberg and Ronald Kahn, with replies by me, Melvyn Durchslag and Michelle Slack.

Susan Bandes

Susan Bandes
Distinguished Research Professor
DePaul University College of Law