Stenberg Effectively Overruled

medina medina at loyno.edu
Wed Apr 18 08:39:15 PDT 2007

I don't disagree with you about the outcome of a commerce
challenge, but my advanced conlaw course had discussed the
irony in having a scheme of federal abortion regulation that
would now make it impossible for providers in states with
more liberal schemes to provide certain types of abortion
services.

Irony, of course, in noting that the one woman left on the
Court wrote the dissent.

Isabel Medina, Loyola New Orleans