Airport search decisions and selectees' speech

Volokh, Eugene VOLOKH at law.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 11 11:04:03 PDT 2007

	Well, given that we know even less about the RA's circumstances
-- on what grounds is he not allowed to fly? why is he allowed to fly
otherwise? what might he have done that might have led to his being put
on some watch list? -- than we do about Murphy's, it's hard for me to
opine on the RA's situation, or on how his situation bears on Murphy's.