When Did Constitutional Scholarship Begin?

rjlipkin at aol.com rjlipkin at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 13:34:20 PDT 2006

     When did American constitutional scholarship begin in American history?  I know this depends on what one means by 'scholarship,' but right now I'm just concerned with palpable items such as articles, pamphlets, books which describe and/or criticize constitutional law as it was developed by the Court.  Thanks.

Bobby

Robert Justin Lipkin
Professor of Law
Widener University School of Law