Blair/Schwarzenegger Agreement on Climate Change

William Funk funk at lclark.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:52:37 PDT 2006

It was Article I, Section 10, cl. 3, that I was really asking about.  I know
that for interstate compacts there is a body of law that allows various
interstate agreements without the consent of Congress, but I don't know if
that applies to agreements "with a foreign power", and I was hoping someone
here might know.

Bill Funk

  _____