Jewish Champions of First Amendment

Paul Finkelman pfink at albanylaw.edu
Sun Sep 10 17:00:31 PDT 2006

Met fans can be forgiven for their spelling errors due to their
unfamiliarity with thinking about the post season.  This year they can
watch a subway series.

Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
     and Public Policy
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, New York   12208-3494

518-445-3386
pfink at albanylaw.edu
>>> Fred Shapiro <fred.shapiro at yale.edu> 09/10/06 2:44 PM >>>

As a Mets fan, I am ashamed that I misspelled Shawn Green's name in my
last posting.

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Collections and     YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu
http://quotationdictionary.com
To post, send message to Conlawprof at lists.ucla.edu