moment of truth

DavidEBernstein at aol.com DavidEBernstein at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 08:57:08 PDT 2006

I'm not sure where this blanket statement comes from.  The Supreme Court
certainly believes this, but I don't see anything in the Constitution that states
or even suggests that the final interpretation of the meaning of an
international treaty is in the hands of the Supreme Court.

In a message dated 9/7/2006 11:52:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,