What two amendments?

J. Noble jfnbl at earthlink.com
Thu Jan 26 10:08:14 PST 2006

The second sounds like FOIA, supplemented with the elimination of
standing requirements for administrative proceedings. The first
sounds like the Lawyers Unemployment Relief Act. If it does more than
"fix" the penumbral right of privacy as of the time of enactment or
ratification, how would would you approach the description and
circumscription of the "right of individual privacy"?

John Noble