Where Is Harvard Law School?

Scott Gerber s-gerber at onu.edu
Fri Jan 13 05:35:39 PST 2006

The more relevant question for me is, where is Ohio Northern University
College of Law?  I find it difficult to shed a tear for Harvard Law School
in an elitist profession such as ours, where it typically matters more,
much more, WHERE you are than WHAT you have to say.

Scott Gerber
Ohio Northern University a/k/a the Harvard of the Northwest Territory

Scott Gerber
Law College
Ohio Northern University
Ada, OH 45810