Questioning Miers

Tepker, Rick rtepker at ou.edu
Mon Oct 10 08:18:10 PDT 2005

I don't think your comments caused "such a turn."  No need to be sorry.

Yes, theory influences actual cases.  I think the problem is whether the
questions reflect some sort of "gotcha" - "I know more than you . . ."
tone, or whether (and how) senators can inquire about the "basics."

Rick Tepker

Calvert Chair of Law and Liberty

  & Professor of Law

University of Oklahoma