Mier's qulifications

Hamilton02 at aol.com Hamilton02 at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 18:03:25 PDT 2005

Two comments on this.  The fact she is personally pro-life does not  answer
the question whether she thinks it is appropriate to overrule Roe v.  Wade.  We
have to know what her view is on Casey before we will be able to  answer that
question.  Good luck finding that out.  Second, I find it  not a little
chauvinistic to assume that she will "make the Chief's vote count  twice" and then
will find her own way.  From what I'm hearing this  woman has a mind of her
own, and will not be likely to look to either side to  decide what she believes
is correct.  She is, in fact, very like Justice  O'Connor.

Marci

In a message dated 10/8/2005 4:04:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,