Miers / White

Bob Sheridan bobsheridan at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 12:21:21 PDT 2005

Oops, what can I say but, "One man's Mede is another man's Persian," and
I stand corrected about Aeneas the Rome-founding Trojan.  See
http://tinyurl.com/d8ym2

It remains of interest to see how faith groups interpret and reinterpret
doctrine to cope with developments in the world, or resist same.
Strikes me as being comparable with our reliance on going to the Supreme
Court as part of a process to confirm what will be accepted or not as
part of the American faith.

rs