Controlling Administrations you don't like

J. Noble jfnbl at earthlink.com
Sat Nov 5 13:58:50 PST 2005

Is there such a thing as a "standard"? If Clinton was impeached under
the Military Code for conduct unbecoming an officer and the Senate
convicted, that would set a standard. If Bush was impeached for
criminal negligence and criminal mischief in the alternative, and was
convicted of either, that would set another standard. Is there a
higher authority than the Senate?

John Noble