Riot? (Was, believe it or not, "Iraqi and American democracy")

Marty Lederman marty.lederman at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 11:15:12 PDT 2005

Actually, "Welsh Rabbit" isn't "Welsh Rabbit," either -- it's "Welsh Rarebit" (see http://www.welshfoodie.com/April%202005.htm), although I wouldn't be surprised if by the time this thread peters out it's not "Welsh Riot."

(FWIW, I cast my vote with Doug here -- We all know exactly what happened at that ugly scene in Florida -- what we saw of it on television, anyway -- and the nomenclature debate is really quite beside the point, no matter which side you're on.)