rule of law (was RE: Iraqi and American democracy)

Malla Pollack mpollack at uidaho.edu
Wed Jul 20 14:46:59 PDT 2005

As usual, I agree completely with Prof Lipkin. He articulates clearly why
veneration for the rule of law does not mean that once he joins the Sp Ct
Roberts will not decide that the "rule laid down" is in a case from 1830 and
discard everything between then and now.

Malla Pollack

Professor, American Justice School of Law

Visiting Univ. of Idaho, College of Law

mpollack at uidaho.edu

208-885-2017