AW: Iraq Constitution

Bob Sheridan bobsheridan at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 23:13:48 PDT 2005

I'd understood that Lincoln took a peacemaker approach designed to win
Southern minds-and-hearts.  I recall reading his Second Inaugural, which
my son found fascinating, while visiting the Memorial two summers
ago..."with malice toward none, and charity toward all"...  Abe or Ilya,
you get a choice.

rs