Iraqi constitution

Bob Sheridan bobsheridan at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 19:50:42 PDT 2005

Well, we postponed our civil war by kicking the can down the road; I
don't see why anyone else can't.  These folks are being forced by
circumstances to cooperate when they are otherwise at each other's
throats.  The other nations, surrounding and otherwise, that don't want
to see worse things happen, have an incentive to help the unhappy
threesome remain in a marriage that not all of them appear in a big way
to want.  Is the U.N. contributing to the constitutional process in
Iraq?  Or Turkey, Saudi, Iran?  In any positive way, that is?

rs