The End of the Electoral College?

Jonathan Adler jha5 at case.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:36:26 PDT 2004

Perhaps one more likely (or less, less-likely) scenario would first involve
a handful of states would move to a system of non-partisan reapportionment,
thus reducing the House majority's stake in partisan gerrymandering.

JHA

Jonathan H. Adler
Associate Professor
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
11075 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
ph) 216-368-2535
fax) 216-368-2086