Constituioanl Law Texts

MSternAJC at aol.com MSternAJC at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 07:40:38 PST 2004

I will be teaching an undergraduate course in constitutional law this term.
Aside from a case book, I would like to supplement the cases with  nonlegal
political and historical primary materials. Some casebooks  contain such
material, but not very much of it. I will of course use  the Federalist Papers. Any
other thoughts? Has any one used Ketchum's  Anti-Federalist papers? (It is
available in affordable paperback.) I have no  ideological ax to grind, and am
interested in a book presenting a variety of  points of view.
Off line responses are fine.
Marc Stern