Bush nominee story

john noble jnoble at dgsys.com
Tue Jun 22 15:00:58 PDT 2004

I'm all for rules and appropriate sanctions, but the disbarment
decisions of the DC Court of Appeals, other than administrative
disbarments for failure to pay your $165 on time, have turned on
findings of moral turpitude. This one turns on an oversight. It seems
that the consequences out to differentiate between moral turpitude
and failure to write a check to the licensing authority.

Joh