Mich Ct App holds that absolute FDA approval defense in product l ...

David Bernstein DavidEBernstein at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 20 16:47:40 PST 2002

There have been many bizarre rulings striking down various tort reform laws
on state constitutional grounds, most of which can be explained by the fact
that the laws were passed by Republican legislatures and considered by
Democratic justices.  I don't know if that's true in this particular case,
however,